Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

BIRDS FEVER!!!!



Long time, I haven’t been in touch with you guys… Sorry guys, for being a bit late in updating my blog :( :(… If required I will do sit ups to make you feel happy :P… Hmmm, the topic seems to be quite interesting, right?? Well, anyone would think that I might be talking about “BIRD FLU”… Hey hey, sorry people, I am not the medical officer, nor I wish to :P :P :D… Well, I am talking of every people who have really undergone through this in these recent times, doesn’t matter the person eats chicken or not, no matter he is veggie or non-veggie, :P… This fever is the “ANGRY BIRDS” fever… Yeah, the most popular game worldwide which has captured the eyes of everyone…


Didn’t know that physics can be also so interesting at times… Practically, I thought why we are reading projectile motion and what we have to do solving problems on it every time in the 11th Standard… I was just thinking when I would seriously use these equations to solve practically :P :D… I would seriously thank the Rovio Company for giving such a wonderful game, which has become an addiction for a million of users and hence ranked as the number 1 game on site too… I am just loving it… Can’t stop thinking about it… Honestly speaking, I also feel like playing at this moment now, while writing this blog…


Someone introduced me to this game, don’t remember who, but else I think so one of my M.Sc. friends probably… So, he had installed the Angry Birds game on his lappy and told me about the basics of the game… First time, I have ever realized that the birds were so angry as the big fat evil pigs have taken their eggs :P :P… And that too, the birds didn’t have any wings… Ha ha ha!!! Funny multi-coloured birds and the green pigs making annoying sounds… Hmm, but the fun wasn’t there as it was when competing with others and proving yourself the best… Finally, the facebook combination with Rovio was the awesome one, as the best game in the best networking site would really create wonders… So, I started the game and started sending requests to all my friends to play this game and prove your superiority… Getting a 3 star in each level was the ultimate aim where one has to break down all the structures in which the pigs are placed in one or at the most two strikes depending upon the level of difficulty, and if you are unable to do it, then the pigs would be laughing at you, making your mockery… Ample of chances and one has to show how good he is... Sometimes, I was also that crazy that I used to get 3 star just after getting up from the bed in the morning, and hitting the structure while I was brushing my teeth :D :D :D… But, when my mates in IIT came to know about this game, it was a bit difficult as they were also at par with me, but still I am in the top lists among them where I have got 521/525 stars… Don’t believe!! Check my FB account for the updates on Angry Birds :D… Reaching these many stars was really very difficult… The funniest part was when we used to declare milestones in FB and brag about it in the hostel as to who first reached that… One of my friends here, also used to brag me at each level when he used to score more than me in each level :P… Guess, he is reading this blog post too… But, I have beaten him in some levels and got 3 stars in them too… I then also guided some of my close friends as to how to play the game, and they are also in a better position now in my list (Hmmm!!! Good Teacher though :P :P)… But the fun was not that much until the weekly tournament arrived on FB, where there is a fight to be in the top position among your friends in 4 special levels, where you have to score as much as possible, and increase your score where no one would be able to reach near you… Too tough a challenge, but you need to accept it, to prove you are the best as the rewards are indeed lavishing…

But all I am waiting for is the other versions of Angry Birds, especially Angry Birds space, which is indeed much better than the other seasons and has many many levels counting in it… This is the game which I was waiting for a long period of time… For all those who have not played this game yet, I urge you to play this game… I guarantee you, you cannot even leave your seat until it is done, it is much better an addiction than alcohol also :P :P… Thanks guys!! And especially thanks Rovio!!!
Signing off
Shaan…


2 comments:

  1. I am a die-hard angry birds enthusiast..... I thoroughly enjoy this game even if i fail to cross some levels.... & I really dint know that the pigs stole the eggs of the birds.. Now I understand why they are ANGRY.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, really love this game a lot... I am seriously addicted to it and can't even move out of the computer if I desire to do so...

      Delete